Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mamabus Zucchini Pickles

This year gardening was weird. The weather was weird especially in June. Too cold and too rainy. then when good weather hit, it only last about 5 weeks. not enough to turn tomatoes etc. Even Zucchini, which normally is so prolific that it's given away on street corners, only produced 5 zucchini. Since that was my best crop so far this year I needed a good way to use it.  Then my friend "M" made some fantastic "Dill Pickles" and that inspired me to develop this Zucchini Pickles recipe. It has green Zucchini, yellow Zucchini, lemon, garlic, white onion, Dill, red pepper, shallots, Vinegars, sugar, Salt and a refrigerator. Turns out these pickles are fantastic. They go with anything....hamburgers, hot dogs, hearty bread and goat cheese, turkey burgers, omelets, fish, chicken I could go on and on. Lo Cal and healthy. Pretty on the Table.

So if you'd like a jar. Just give me a call or email me and I'll hook you up with a jar. The offer is good until I run out of jars. Love ya, Mamabus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm... Looks sooooo good! Plus it looks way cool too!