Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Friday

Ok, Lots to think about and do today and this weekend. First off, Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, which means the real 1st day of boating. So we will be taking our dog and son on the river for a ride. Lucky Loves the Boat.


Then I was thinking about Palm Trees today.  I know Random, but I really have a thing for Palm Trees. I saw them in September of 09.
 These palm trees live in Waikiki.

Ok back to reality..........................Mr. Andrew is leaving for Africa this weekend so we will be helping him pack and prepare here and there wherever he'll let us help......be safe son...


I wish we were driving you there...........







Did I mention I like Rocks.....hiking with my family.....and waterfalls.....I digress....



Oh yes, and being with my goofy family...


Yes, I guess I will be doing all of the above and cleaning, cooking and generally doing the family thing this weekend. Take care. Love you. Mamabus.

No comments: